Monday, January 26, 2009

Intent

As the title so clearly states, this post is my mission statement. I made this blog so that I can document and go in depth into games I will beta, outlining what I like, don't like, and what the game has to offer from a designer's perspective as well as a player's, naturally.
Once a week (and potentially more often) I will pick apart everything from fluff to bugs in a constructive manner, hoping to make the product better and maybe even get the word out.
I am excited to see where this goes.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Describing games in beta is always a tricky business, and I hope you can manage to accurately separate the bad beta parts from the good gameplay. Ultimately, describing any product that isn't finished will make for many interesting discussions, I hope.

    ReplyDelete